Dr. Giovanni De Domenico has written some interesting articles on electrotherapy for MedFaxx. He also is in process of creating online education materials with PowerPoint and mp3 audio for the following:
- ‘A Healthy Body is an Electric Soup’
- Electrophysical Agents: What are they and what are they used for ?
- A brief History of Electrotherapy
- Basic Concepts in Electrotherapy
- ‘Sensory’ Stimulation
- ‘Painful’ Stimulation
- ‘Motor’ (muscle) Stimulation
- Traditional ‘Low Frequency’ Currents
- Medium Frequency Currents
- Interferential Therapy - History and Basic Concepts
- Interferential Therapy - Methods of Application
- Interferential Therapy - Management of Acute Pain
- Interferential Therapy - Management of Chronic Pain
- Interferential Therapy - Muscle stimulation
You can find more about your specific diagnosis by using Dr. DeDomenico's blog, AskDrGion.